Digital Printing – Technology at its Best
Roberts Printings digital presses are known for their superior image quality. With our leading-edge technology paired with years of direct marketing expertise we give you complete solutions for reaching your best consumers—and inspiring them to take action. Whether you are a large or small corporation you can get the information you need to market with professional quality and affordable pricing with digital printing.
Our Kodak Insite workflow technology teamed with our digital presses provides a perfect solution for all your digital printing business needs.
Kodak Insite Workflow:
- Overview of all available jobs on the print provider’s server
- Preview of pages in single-page or reader spread mode
- Thumbnail view for fast navigation in multi-page documents
- Page-based markup and annotation tools
- Review and approval status across multiple users
- Intuitive page approvals with comments
- Per-page preflight status, page size, and colors used
- HP Indigo 7900 6-color
- Heidelberg Versafire
- Konica Minolta C7000
- iJetColor Digital Envelope Press
- Varnish (Spot, Gloss, and Dull)
- Aqueous (Spot, Gloss, Dull and Soft Touch)
What is the Quality like in Digital Printing?
When it comes to digital printing, the technology of digital presses can vary greatly resulting in different levels of quality. When you print your digital print projects with Roberts Printing, you can expect the product to look very similar to traditional offset printing presses. Our HP Indigo digital press uses an electroink CMYK process with the dot and rosette of traditional offset printing. The Igen, Nexpress, and Canon digital presses are all toner based processes. With the Indigo digital press, the ink reacts to the printing surface, just as it does in traditional offset printing, thus providing a print image that closely resembles the offset printing process, providing you with quality that you will find incomparable to other digital presses.